Every year there are top trends that you see every where. Here at Sophia’s we like to showcase all the trends!!
- Velvet- Given its superb, luscious texture, it is no wonder that velvet draws one’s attention. Some of our favorite velvet dresses can be found in deep blues, maroons, and hunter greens
2. Deep V’s- This simple concept is a show stopper for sure! They also allow the addition of a little bit of individual flare.
3. Head to toe sequins- Sparkle and shine! In a dress covered in sequins you are guaranteed to turn heads when you walk in the door!
4. Floral- Floral has been in for a few seasons now, but the floral is transitioning from bold and loud to a more elegant and feminine look.
5. Off the Shoulder- We’ve been seeing this look in every day wear and now it is making its appearance in formal wear!
6. Embroidery- It’s all in the details when it comes to embroidery. The intricacy is exquisite!
7. Ruffled Ball Gowns- Ball gown are making a come back, but with a slight twist! The ruffles and layers of horse hair add dimension and texture to your typical ball gown skirt.
8. Bell Sleeves- Bell sleeves are a fun and unique addition to a prom dress!
We are loving all the variations of bell sleeves on prom dresses this season.
Tell us in the comments what your favorite 2018 Prom trend is!!